Ultrafire 1000 LM WF-502B CREE XM-L T6 5-Mode LED Flashlight Torch Reviews

Ultrafire 1000 LM WF-502B CREE XM-L T6 5-Mode LED Flashlight Torch + 18650 Charger + 18650 Battery
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I'm in law enforcement and I use my flashlight everyday. They're good for outside and inside. Easy to charge and small enough to maneuver. This is a great buy........ get one!!!!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Gotta get one. And for the price you wont believe it until you have it in your hand. Coolness at its best

Best Deals for Ultrafire 1000 LM WF-502B CREE XM-L T6 5-Mode LED Flashlight Torch

Great flashlight and place to buy! The brightness of this light is amazing and I love it. Customer service was exceptional in getting the items I ordered!

Honest reviews on Ultrafire 1000 LM WF-502B CREE XM-L T6 5-Mode LED Flashlight Torch

Excellent flashlight, plenty bright and has five excellent light modes: High, Medium, and Low brightness, and then Strobe and S.O.S. This flashlight is very bright, and the multiple brightness modes allow you to dimm it down when you don't need the blinding light. This is great for general around the house use or even as an emergency flashlight. It's very bright when you need it and you can select a lower brightness when you want to conserve the battery.

Changing modes is easy tap the power button lightly. It will cycle through the modes full bright, medium, and low brightness, strobe, and S.O.S flash. To switch the mode the light starts up in, tap the button until the desired mode is running, then press and hold the power switch for 5 6 seconds. The light will remember which mode it was in.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ultrafire 1000 LM WF-502B CREE XM-L T6 5-Mode LED Flashlight Torch

if you need or just want a good light, you can't go wrong on this deal. i have bought 5 like this so far and will buy more.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment