Reviews of 2 X Bulbs Lamp 194 168 T10 9 SMD LED Car Turn Signal Light Super

2 X Bulbs Lamp 194 168 T10 9 SMD LED Car Turn Signal Light Super Bright
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
The little bulbs in the fender lights on my FLSTC regularly burned out and I got tired of replacing them with the standard bulbs, so I got the LED ones. They fit and are pretty bright, so far (8 weeks regular driving) there is no issue with them. Next thing I will replace are the T10 bulbs in my cars...

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

it is solid light output and very bright . but it is kind of too long, it barely touch the end socket, this LED does not create heat, so it seems work fine. , but overall is good.

Best Deals for 2 X Bulbs Lamp 194 168 T10 9 SMD LED Car Turn Signal Light Super

great product easy install. will purchase again if need to. i highly recommend this product! you cant beat the price!

Honest reviews on 2 X Bulbs Lamp 194 168 T10 9 SMD LED Car Turn Signal Light Super

These bulbs are great and avail at a good price. All arrived when expected in great condition. This wedge base not that common in USmy motorcycle uses then for instrument lighting. I build LED fixtures as a hobby if buying sockets I recommend the hard plastic ones with metal mounts attached over the soft rubber onesthose tend to fall apart with frequent use.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2 X Bulbs Lamp 194 168 T10 9 SMD LED Car Turn Signal Light Super

I purchased these as possible replacement bulbs for my Malibu 11 Watt landscape light fixtures.

The led bulbs appear to be of good quality and probably suitable for car bulb use to replace turn signal bulbs, etc.

I thought I would give them a try, but they just are not suitable for my landscape light application. They do not provide the color or illumination output I was looking for. The color of the light is the typical blue-white of most led's (my other landscape led bulbs are warm-white) and the output illumination is about 1/3 of what an 11 watt, T10 incandescent landscape light bulb would output too dim for my use.

I have nothing bad to say about these bulbs other than it took a long time to receive them (over 2 weeks) as they were sent from China I believe.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment