Discount "Ultrafire" Super Bright 9X CREE XM-L T6 LED 11000Lm LED Flashlight

'Ultrafire' Super Bright 9X CREE XM-L T6 LED 11000Lm LED Flashlight Torch
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $196.36
Sale Price: $72.60
Today's Bonus: 63% Off
Buy Now

This is an incredible flashlight reminiscent of the old triple D-cell maglights, but amazingly bright!

The esthetics and workmanship are far beyond anything you could expect at this price. Delivery was surprisingly fast relative to the predicted delivery date. I've been using it every night for the past month to walk the dog in a suburban community where some of the streets can get very dark. This flashlight has no problems illuminating a house at the end of a road a block away. In the local park after hours, it will light up a fence two soccer fields and a baseball diamond away. I have several of the single T6 and triple T6 type flashlights, and this one is proportionately brighter. An interesting note, these flashlights control the 3-level brightness by turning them on and off at a high rate. One day while being out in the rain, I noticed that the various on and off times were visible as a dashed line when shining the flashlight at the rain. As you might expect, the low level was about 25% on, the medium about 50%, and the high level, which was a surprise, was about 90% rather than 100%. This allows good brightness regulation as the batteries discharge. I've used both the 18650 and 26650 batteries and strongly recommend the larger 26650 for this flashlight for double the operating time. The 18650's worked perfectly fine with no apparent brightness difference and lasted for more than an hour of walking. Due to the regulation, these flashlights give you no visible warning when they are about to die. They just stop. I recommend that you carry one of the small flashlights or extra batteries as a backup if important. Bottom line, you will not be disappointed with this flashlight.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Last year I bought a 4500Lm 5X Cree Led flashlight, and believed that a 9X and 11000Lm would be at least twice as bright (4500 vs. 11000). NOPE! It is just a tiny little bit more powerful. I mean, just a bit, almost imperceptible. It works, its bright but for the added price, weight and product description, I expected much more.

Best Deals for "Ultrafire" Super Bright 9X CREE XM-L T6 LED 11000Lm LED Flashlight

Light as a weapon? That is non-coherent light. This flashlight will produce astounding amounts of light that can, in strobe mode, disorient people. The lack of documentation is a concern as well as the periodic change in the name of the vendor.

If you get this flashlight, assume you will get a good return on your investment. Imagine the power of four automobile highbeam lights.

The one issue with this flashlight is the use of lithium-ion cells. It can use the somewhat rare, larger 26650 cells or the somewhat more common 18650 cells with spacers. In either case, it leads the question of proper balancing.

Honest reviews on "Ultrafire" Super Bright 9X CREE XM-L T6 LED 11000Lm LED Flashlight

Super fast delivery. BRIGHT! But with smaller batteries.

Will test after dark.....it seem well make and sturdy. Push button on bottom with five modes of operation.

Bright, dim, dimmer, stroke, SOS.

Update. Superbright! Lights up my backyard and satellites

passing overhead, guess I made a few of them mad. It's bright, but 11000 lumens bright? And this was on the

small batteries. I'll wait for the big ones to arrive, with

4.2 volts and 5000mha, to make it shine. BRIGHT!!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for "Ultrafire" Super Bright 9X CREE XM-L T6 LED 11000Lm LED Flashlight

OK, this light is plenty bright for just about anyone. That being said, comparing it to my Fenix TK-75, it does not leave me regretting my TK-75 purchase. This has more spill and way less throw than the TK-75. That will be better or worse depending on what you are trying to see. If this light is 11000 lumens, then Fenix rated the TK-75 too low at 2600:). They are both fairly comparable when it comes to overall light output in say, a room with the light pointed at the ceiling. If you want a long, fairly heavy light that can also be used as weapon this will meet your needs. (Maybe allow you to ditch your old Maglight 6D light. Relax, I'm only joking...of course you'll upgrade the Mag to LED and keep it forever:-) This light is roughly half the price of a TK-75 and seems well put together. I'm pretty satisfied but would encourage you to get the bigger 26650 cells. 18650s will force you to put in the supplied spacers which are slightly too short and will rattle around. Also don't plan on getting maximum brightness out of just 2 18650s. Without the third cell, the output is way down. Haven't tried it with the larger cells but thought it was worth noting in case anyone wants a shorter light without the extension. Oh yeah, the green switch on the rear glows in the dark. Nice touch!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment