Buy Eiko 15517 - F13T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb

Eiko 15517 - F13T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $12.95
Sale Price: $6.63
Today's Bonus: 49% Off
Buy Now

I went to buy these at my local hardware store and YIKES! I ordered em on here and got them for way cheeper even with shipping! I have a lot of these in my kitchen (under the cabinets) There was mistake on my order they sent the wrong quatity (I ordered 4 & 8 of two different lenghts--They packed 4 & 4) But Amazon took care of it for me!.. Will order again I'm sure!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This bulb installs easily and ours has been running for a month without any problems at all. The prize is also amazing, the best I could find anywhere.

Best Deals for Eiko 15517 - F13T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb

Fit perfectly -worked perfectly AT FIRST but burned out. Obviously it is much cheaper that at the big box stores but those bulbs lasted three to five years. This bulb will last you nine weeks. Do youself a favor and get a name brand bulb that cost more but will last many many times longer.

Honest reviews on Eiko 15517 - F13T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb

I would recommend this shipper and product, They packaged the bulbs very securely and no fancy vacuum plastic display boxes that are always difficult to open.

The bulbs work great.

The price is good.

They shipped promptly.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Eiko 15517 - F13T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb

Who knew a simple light bulb could be delightful? I have fluorescent lights above my kitchen counter and one of the bulbs burned out. I bought 3 of these because the shipping was the same price, thinking I'd have 2 spare bulbs. After I saw how bright this was compared to my old bulbs, I immediately replaced all of the kitchen lights. The difference is incredible. New light bulbs make all the difference!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment