Best Lighting EVER 11 Watt 2 foot T8 LED Tube Light, 25W Fluorescent Deals

Lighting EVER 11 Watt 2 foot T8 LED Tube Light, 25W Fluorescent Tube Replacement, LED Tube Lamps
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $78.00
Sale Price: $32.95
Today's Bonus: 58% Off
Buy Now

This is one of the good deals in LED lighting. A relatively modest price for a very good light. A little minor re-wiring is needed, to remove the ballast and starter from the light fixture. A very simple job and worth the effort. I intend to get more of this kind of light. There are different color spectra for LED lighting, and this one is from the cool end of the spectrum, rather than the warm end. This was not a consideration for me, but one you may want to be aware of.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Works exactly as described. Roughly 1/2 the wattage of the fluorescent tubes they replaced and seems to be more light, too. No ballast losses either. And... unlike the fluorescents, these started right up at 25 degrees F.

I paid about $30 apiece and these were well worth it. That included "free" shipping, so presumably better pricing is available in bulk.

Keep in mind you do have to rewire the fixture, but that's a fairly simple ten minute job. A tad more if you're removing the old ballasts. (And make sure to dispose of them correctly, eh?)

Color rendition is decent, about equal to commodity fluor. tubes.

Going from 45 to 20 watts in a hallway fixture means you've reduced your monthly usage from 30 down to 15 kw-hr (rounded), so at NYC's obscene $0.35 (35 cents) per kw-hr that's about six dollars/month. A retrofit payback in about a year. Yes. Really.

If you can drop to using one tube, then you're saving quite a bit more and you only have to pay for one tube hence payback is very, very, fast.

(I'm rounding the numbers because line voltage often varies and the wattage demand changes, too).

Best Deals for Lighting EVER 11 Watt 2 foot T8 LED Tube Light, 25W Fluorescent

The lighting Ever light was apparently discontinued recently. I found a nice substitute.

I found The below light to be a good replacement.

http://www.amazon.com/LEDwholesalers-Tube-Watt-Volt-1947/dp/B00A1YVM0C/ref=cm_rdp_product

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment