Cheap Eiko 15510 - F8T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb

Eiko 15510 - F8T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I keep rough track of the lifespan of my light bulbs, and these t5 fluorescent tubes are particularly problematic. They come from common Chinese factories with poor quality control. They usually fail early. It works out most of the time because most people don't track bulb lifetimes, so the company who's printed on the glass never sees complaints. For example the Eiko tubes I've used previously were about 50% of rated life. The best tubes are Sylvania, but they do cost. Another option I'm considering is to buy tubes at rock bottom price, so even if they fail early, the cost of replacing lamps isn't a big deal.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

We rely on our undercabinet fluorescent light and really missed it when the bulb died. Rather than pay 8 dollars for a bulb at the local hardware store, I placed the order with Amazon and Illinois Supply Co. These bulbs came in a timely manner, were packed with great care, and most importantly work perfectly. Including postage I paid less for two bulbs here than I would have for one at the hardware store.

A great deal and highly recommended.

Update 8/12/11 Both of these bulbs have now expired, and I've taken back two stars in the rating.

Best Deals for Eiko 15510 - F8T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb

Bought 6 of these in Nov, 2011. 5 of 6 have so far failed. Not holding out hope for the 6th one. Really got burned for looking for a bargain! If only could I give it a 'zero' star.

Honest reviews on Eiko 15510 - F8T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb

These bulbs are hard to find in my area. I was happy to find them at about 1/6th the price I was paying at a big box store. They are just as bright and fit just as well as name brand bulbs. I am very happy with them.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Eiko 15510 - F8T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb

I bought two Eiko f8t5/cw bulbs 2 years, 730 days ago. Well both bulbs just burned out, within a month of each other.

They were installed in self-timing bathroom fixtures that turn off after a few minutes. The Eiko is rated 7,500 hours. I certainly did not have the bulbs on for 7,500 hours. I doubt the bulbs were on for 730 hours, probably more like 75 hours.

Fool me once. I'm going American Made. Booyah!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment