Anyray® 12-Bulbs 20 Watt G8 20w 120v T4 Halogen Light Bulb JCD Review

Anyray® 12-Bulbs 20 Watt G8 20w 120v T4 Halogen Light Bulb JCD Type GY8.6 110v 130 Volt lamps
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $60.00
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 63% Off
Buy Now

I searched over ten different lighting stores in my city and couldn't find these bulbs anywhere. In my case they were used for under cabinet lighting and work perfectly. Other sellers were charging upwards of $4 per bulb which seemed a bit ridiculous compared to the fair and even prices offered from this seller. These halogen bulbs are very bright and produce a very "white" light.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These bulbs seem to be good quality. They have been in use for about one month in under cabinet fixtures. Previous bulbs never lasted long due to the kids slamming the cabinet doors. These are holding up quite well.....so far.

Great price and quick delivery

Best Deals for Anyray® 12-Bulbs 20 Watt G8 20w 120v T4 Halogen Light Bulb JCD

We bought these figuring they were too good to be true, but they are really good. We have had some that seem to have prematurely burnt out, but at this price, who cares......I would definitely recommend!

Honest reviews on Anyray® 12-Bulbs 20 Watt G8 20w 120v T4 Halogen Light Bulb JCD

Purchasing these bulbs were very expensive at the box stores ($5.00 each). They burn out frequently, so I needed an inexpensive way of replacing them. These were a great price and seem to last a lot longer than the expensive ones. Bought in bulk so I would have them on hand.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Anyray® 12-Bulbs 20 Watt G8 20w 120v T4 Halogen Light Bulb JCD

Wow, so great to purchase an item at 1/3 of the cost of local home store and works perfectly. Glad I got a package. Good quality.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment