Cvlife CREE XM-L 1800 Lumens 8066-T6 LED Rechargeable Zoomable Reviews

Cvlife CREE XM-L 1800 Lumens 8066-T6 LED Rechargeable Zoomable Flashlight Torch With Car Charger
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Unlike some reviewers, my flashlight arrived in a sealed box and had not been used. One reviewer said that their flashlight would not work when disconnected from the charger so they sent it back. At first, mine wouldn't work when disconnected from the charger either. So I unscrewed the tail cap and discovered the battery was still wrapped in plastic. Once I removed the plastic, inserted the battery + end first and replaced the tail cap, the light on the charger showed a red-orange color indicating it had begun to charge. As the flashlight charges, the charger light gradually changes from red-orange to yellow and finally to green, indicating a full charge. The flashlight is very bright and can be adjusted from flood to spot by turning the silver ring near the front of the flashlight. The pattern of light at the spot setting is square. This is because the LED that emits the light is square. It's different, but it's fine. Another reviewer sent their flashlight back because they said their switch had no option for medium power, low power, strobe or SOS. They said their switch allowed only full power and off. Since there is no instruction manual with the flashlight, some people might not know how the switches on these LED flashlights work. You depress the switch fully to turn it on at full power, then you can press the switch part way to toggle through medium power, low power, strobe and SOS and back to full power. Depress the switch fully to turn it off. Also, the switch has a timer. So lets say you have toggled the switch to low power and then turn it off. If you turn it back on within 20 seconds or so, it will come on in strobe mode, which is the next mode after low power. Likewise, if you turn it off while it's in strobe mode and then turn it back on within 20 seconds, it will come on in the next mode, which in this case would be SOS. If the flashlight remains off for more than 20-30 seconds, it will always come on in full power mode regardless of what mode it was in when you turned it off. The exception is full power mode. If you turn the flashlight off while it's in full power mode, you can turn it back on without having to wait for 20 seconds and it will still be in full power mode.

The flashlight is solidly built. The only part that worries me a little is the soft plastic plug that covers the charger input hole on the side of the flashlight. It feels like it could pull out or break off and be lost. I'll try to be gentle with it. Yes, the chargers look and feel cheap, but they work fine, and hey, remember, it's an inexpensive flashlight.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Nice flashlight, output is great. Chargers are flimsy, but do the job. The beam adjusts via a wide ring a nice touch. I've purchased other flashlights that cost a lot more than this one and for the price it's a great buy. I will be getting additional batteries and a charger just to have extra batteries on hand. No documentation at all came in the box.

Best Deals for Cvlife CREE XM-L 1800 Lumens 8066-T6 LED Rechargeable Zoomable

I wanted a high quality light that I can depend on in blackout situations. I believe this is it. The first one received stopped working after 2 weeks. I was able to return it for a replacement very quickly and efficiently. the replacement has been great so far.

Honest reviews on Cvlife CREE XM-L 1800 Lumens 8066-T6 LED Rechargeable Zoomable

Love the beam on this thing! Zoom in and focus on animals in my yard 100+ feet away and zoom out to light up a whole area.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cvlife CREE XM-L 1800 Lumens 8066-T6 LED Rechargeable Zoomable

For the price, its good.. Very bright but Not good for daily use. Switch button torn and ripped Less than a week..

I hope I will get replacement if possible!!

Thanks

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment